Citroen Australia has launched a Special Edition Cactus, dubbed the One-Tone Black, featuring over $3,850 of additional specification and carrying a Recommended Retail Price of $30,990.
Priced at just $1000 over the standard Cactus, drive-away, the 20 Citroen C4 Cactus Black adds panoramic roof, half cloth/leatherette seats with grey leather dash, black 17-inch alloy wheels and One-Tone badging to its high standard specification including:
- 81kW, 205Nm 1.2-litre turbo-petrol engine with six-speed automatic transmission;
- 7” Touch Screen with eMyWay Satellite Navigation;
- Reverse camera with rear parking sonar;
- DAB+ Digital Radio with 6 Speakers and ARKAMYS Digital Amplifier;
- Bluetooth connectivity and USB input;
- Automatic Lights & Wipers with Magic Wash;
- Climate control air conditioning;
- Electronic assistants (ABS/EBD/EBA/ESC/HSA);
- Six airbags (front driver, roof passenger, front sides & two curtain);
- Bi-tone leather steering wheel with chrome insert & controls;
- Top box 8.5L storage compartment;
- Black Airbump;
- 60/40 split rear seats;
- black alloys, black body paint and Airbumps with one-tone decals to C-Pillar.
Managing Director of Citroen Australia, Anouk Poelmann said that the Cactus black adds further appeal to an already highly unique vehicle.
“Since its introduction globally, the Citroen Cactus has challenged convention yet gained accolades for its outstanding style, comfort and quality – the Cactus Black just adds further value to an already outstanding vehicle,” said Poelmann.
Since launch, this ground breaking vehicle has scooped numerous international awards including:
- 2014 – Production Car of The Year award – Car Design News (INT)
- 2014 – Top Gear Hatchback of the Year Award – Top Gear Magazine (UK)
- 2014 – Car of The Year – Next Green Car Magazine (UK)
- 2014 – Red Dot Design Award (INT)
- 2015 – Car of The Year – Diesel Car Magazine (UK)
- 2015 – UK Car of The Year (UK)
- 2015 – World Car Design of The Year (INT)
- 2015 – Car of The Year – WhatCar Magazine (UK)
- 2015 – Best design of the year – Telva Magazine (Spain)
- 2015 – Best light tow car – Tow Car Magazine (UK)
- 2015 – Car of The Year – Carbuyer magazine (UK)
- 2016 – World Car Design of The Year (INT)
- 2016 – Most Popular Small Family Car – HonestJohn.co.uk (UK)
- 2017 – Small SUV of The Year – AutoExpress (UK)