Citroen’s stand-out C3 Shine hatch will be available from $23,990 drive-away – representing up-to $3,000 in savings over the standard drive-away price.
Available on all MY18 vehicles, the Citroen C3 hatch features a range of innovative styling a multi-award winning turbo-petrol drivetrain and a world-first safety feature in the form of Citroen’s unique ConnectedCam.
Available in a single, highly specified shine model the new Citroen C3 features as standard:
- 81kW PureTech turbo-petrol S&S engine with EAT6 6-speed auto
- Safety Pack:
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Driver Attention Alert
- Mirror screen (Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto and MirrorLink®)
- 7-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Front, side and curtain airbags
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘CROSSWAY’ alloy wheels
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Climate control
- Bluetooth™ + USB
- Speed Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Bi-tone Onyx Black roof (not available with Perla Nera Black)
- Five-year, unlimited kilometre warranty
Available as no cost options (subject to availability) include:
- 17-inch diamond cut ‘CROSSWAY BLACK’ alloy wheels
- Body-coloured roof
- Bi-tone Opal White roof (not available with Polar White)
- Bi-tone Sport Red roof (not available with Ruby Red)
Further customisation is available via six options including;
- Almond green solid paint: $290
- Metallic paint: $590
- Urban Red interior atmosphere: $150
- Hype Colorado interior atmosphere: $400
- Citroën ConnectedCAM® $600
- Panoramic glass roof: $600
Comfort and design is backed by segment-first and world-first safety features including Citroen’s unique ‘Airbump’ technology and an available Citroën ConnectedCAM®, an on-board HD camera making all-new C3 the first vehicle to feature a factory-fitted ‘dash-cam’ that also lets drivers share their road trip photos and videos directly to the Cloud.
Standard segment-first safety features on all-new C3 include Traffic Sign Speed Recognition and Recommendation and Lane Departure Warning.
Wide, comfortable seats, easy-to-use technology and a comfortable drive are all-new C3’s hallmarks.
A choice of 33 exterior colour combinations (subject to availability) punctuates the comfort and technology focus with customers able to choose from nine body and three roof colours.
Linked to this expansive colour palette are coloured highlights applied to door mirrors, fog lamp surrounds, Airbump and rear quarter panels, all matched to the roof colour.
Additionally, all Citroen feature a five-year, unlimited kilometre warranty and five-year roadside assist program