Jeep Australia has added to the Jeep Gladiator range, introducing the Sport S variant to the line-up. Introducing a competitive, new entry price-point at $65,450, the Jeep Gladiator Sport S boasts impressive 4×4 capabilities and a comprehensive list of standard safety and convenience features.
“The Jeep Gladiator Sport S creates a new entry-level price point into the Jeep Gladiator range, without compromising on safety, technology and Jeep’s renowned off-road prowess,” said Guillaume Drelon, Jeep Australia Director, Brand & Product Strategy.
“Since its arrival in Australia, the Gladiator has been turning heads on our roads and by expanding the range to include the Sport S specification, even more Australians will be able to own the only open-air truck,” he continued.
Featuring the capable Selec-Trac® Active On-Demand 4×4 system, the Jeep Gladiator Sport S is ready for adventure with heavy-duty Dana front and rear axles, underbody skid plates, selectable tyre fill alert and a wash-out interior.
The Jeep Gladiator Sport S includes of an array of standard active safety equipment, including Forward Collison Warning Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Path Detection. Comfort and convenience features include LED exterior lighting, remote proximity keyless entry, a fourth-generation UConnect 7.0” Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic headlamps, push-button start, 7.0” Driver Information Display Cluster and dual-zone climate control.
The optional Lifestyle and Adventure package adds a Roll-up Tonneau Cover, Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System, Lockable Rear Underseat Storage Bin, Spray-In Bedliner, Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Auxiliary Switch Bank (4 Programmable Switches), 240-Amp Alternator and a 700-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery.
The Comfort and Technology Group package can also be added to the Gladiator Sport S specification, delivering premium convenience appointments including a fourth-generation Uconnect 8.4” Touchscreen, Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows, Hard Top Headliner, Security Alarm and Remote Start System.
The 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S is available to order now, arriving in Dealerships from February 2021.
Jeep Gladiator Sport S standard equipment highlights:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with ESS with 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Selec-Trac® Active On-Demand 4×4 System
- Premium Black Cloth Trim Seats
- Uconnect 7.0” Touch Screen Display with Apple Car Play & Android Auto
- 7.0″ Driver Information Display
- 17″ Tech Silver Aluminum Wheels
- Black Three-Piece Freedom Hard Top
- Black Fender Flares
- LED Headlights/Taillights/Day-Time Running Lights/Fog Lights
- Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Path Detection
- 9 Speaker Alpine Premium Audio System
- Parkview Rear Backup Camera and ParkSense Front/Rear Park Assist System
- Remote Proximity Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
- Selectable Tyre Fill Alert
Jeep Gladiator Sport S optional equipment:
Comfort & Technology Group
- Uconnect 8.4” Touchscreen with Satellite Navigation and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
- Remote Start System
- Security Alarm
- Hard Top Headliner
Lifestyle Adventure Group
- Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Cargo Management Group with Trail Rail System
- Lockable Rear Underseat Storage Bin
- Spray-In Bedliner
- Wireless Speaker – Bluetooth
- Auxiliary Switch Bank (4 Programmable Switches)
- 240-Amp Alternator
- 700-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery
2021 Jeep Gladiator Pricing
|Sport S||3.6L V6||8AT||4×4||209kW||Petrol||$65,450|
2021 Jeep Wrangler Options Pricing
|Sport S||Premium Paint||$795|
|Comfort & Technology Group||$2,450|
|Lifestyle Adventure Group||$2,950|
*Base Vehicle Price/MSRP includes GST and LCT (if applicable), excludes all on-road costs and dealer delivery.
^Premium Paint: prices apply to all colours except Bright White and Black.